Come and Get It
I’ve always enjoyed 101 Cookbooks’ periodic “Favorites” lists, and I’ve entertained including a similar feature on my blog. I’m taking the plunge and giving it a go to share tidbits of news about restaurants, recipes, media and more.
- Get excited. This news, unveiled by Christa Glennie Seychew at Buffalo Spree, may be the most exciting restaurant opening this year.
- Breadhive has bread shares, plus granola and bagels. We’ve been getting our loaves regularly at Lexington Co-op.
- Lake Effect ice cream is open and I cant wait to visit! Check out this recent article from Buffalo Eats.
- I’m hosting Mother’s Day brunch and brainstorming menu ideas. Here are some of my family’s favorites:
- Here’s another documentary, “Fed,” to try to scare people into eating well/better/real.
- I’ve enjoyed reading “Paris to Provence: Childhood Memories of Food & France“ and getting inspiration. Each time I pick it up, it’s like it’s the first time I’m looking at it.